Source: pwc.com press release 7 June 2016
PwC’s Tax Function of the Future series explores their global predictions for the tax function, the challenges arising and how these need to be tackled by companies in the next three to five years.
According to PwC, there will be six main areas affecting the tax function that will undergo radical change over the next three to five years:
- The global legislative and regulatory landscape
- Tax function’s role in risk management and governance
- Data flow into the tax function
- Technology automation for tax function analytical tasks
- Tax function roles and processes
- The tax professional of the future
PwC’s predictions for the tax function in these areas can be found in their report.